Friday, December 11, 2009

CVS Pharmacy - Cary, IL

I had a tip that they where going to be getting these Zhu Zhu's in any day so I went into the store today and talked to the nice lady there. They aren't getting any and it has been so bad she told me that they get over 50 phone calls a day asking about Zhu Zhu's. The funny thing is there is a Big note on the front door stating that they are sorry but they will not be getting in any Zhu Zhu pets.. I will try to take a picture of it tomorrow with my camera.

If today was like the great depression I really think I would have a better chance of finding a loaf of bread and a can soup instead of finding a Zhu Zhu... wait a minute we aren't that far off.

2 comments:

  1. This weekend in Crysal Lake Zhu Zhu's have been in stock at Toys r Us. They only let you get one per person per day. But it was not the mad rush. just walked in today Sunday 12/13 at around 11:30a and got one. Got one yesterday as well around 4:00p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to check it out I was there Fri/Sat and NO luck.. where they on the shelves or did you have to talk to Customer Service? Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete