Saturday, December 5, 2009

Toys R US 3pm sale - Crystal Lake, IL

So I thought I had a chance today, I got to my local Toys R US in Crystal Lake, IL around 2pm for the sale to start at 3pm. The line was out the door, I stood in line and then an employee came around and was counting all the people, because they where selling to the first 100 families (more like the first 100 people) I saw people with children get like 7 Zhu Zhu's, well anyway I wasn't in the first 100 hundred so NO luck for me today.

Funny thing though is that they had accessories and the first 20 people bought all of them. They where selling 1 of each accessory per person, so people where just buying the whole set.

I must say the characters in line where with out a doubt Ebay resellers, Now I probably look like that as well because there was alot of 40+ year old men standing in line but the main difference is that I'm actually looking to get one for my children. I couldn't tell you how many times I heard people in line say there where going to sell them on Ebay for $50.00... the whole thing just made me sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment