Thursday, December 3, 2009

Exposed Illinois Ebay Sellers

I will be exposing Ebay sellers on this website that have sold a bunch of Zhu Zhu's. There are a ton out there but I will focus on a 30 mile radius from my house.This list is not complete by no means they are just a few from my searches today. May all of you Ebay Sellers feel ashamed that you are making parents pay 4 times the price for these toys. Santa should leave you coal in your stocking!


Ebay Sellers as of 12/3
raygruhn - Beach Park, IL Sold 33 Hamsters
derekaj2005 - Shabbona, IL Has 9 for sale and Sold 20 Hamsters
nannawyland - Montgomery, IL Has 3 for sale and Sold 59 Hamsters & Accessories
metalmouthjulie1 - Gurnee, IL has 14 for sale and Sold 124 Hamsters & Accessories
rl314 - Carpentersville, IL has 5 for sale and sold 23 Hamsters & Accessories
illigirl - Illinois Has 3 for sale and sold 18 Hamsters & accessories
holleman7389 - Burbank, IL Has 16 for sale sold 108 Hamsters & accessories
v8birdpack - Northern Illinois has 9 for sale and sold 44 Hamsters & accessories
nohoopstoday - Elmwood Park, IL has 3 for sale and sold 9 hamsters & accessories
mrmandms - Carpentersville, IL has 8 for sale and sold 17 hamsters & accessories
bdmat - Lake Zurich, IL has 4 for sale and sold 12 hamsters & accessories
justinmh711 - Cary, IL has 38 for sale and sold 11 hamsters & accessories
sandyshores3 - Wauconda, IL has 4 for sale and sold 108 hamsters & accessories
1middlefield09 - Lake in the Hills, IL has 4 for sale and sold 49 hamsters & accessories

4 comments:

  1. Are you still looking for the ZU ZU pets. I am not a ebay person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am what do you have and what is your asking price?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will sell one for what I paid. 9.99. you would have to pay shipping. I am an honest person and want to sell to some one giving it to a child that deserve it and their parent can not find it

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great news, This would make my daughters Christmas as I still haven't been able to get one. This is a very nice thing to do and I would greatly appreciate it. If you would like you can contact me via email at globalvoodoo@gmail.com

    Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete