Saturday, December 5, 2009

Target in Crystal Lake, IL

I hit this store first thing this morning when they opened and when I pulled in parking lot 20 minutes before they opened I noticed one woman standing outside waiting to get in. So I waited until 2 minutes before the store opened and I stood out front. Now when I got to the door the woman looked me up and down and we didn't speak to each other but we both new what each other was doing there, ZHU ZHU's...

The door opened and I have to say I have seen a 40 year old woman run so fast in my entire life, I couldn't believe it, so I said shit I have to catch up.. So I got to the Toy isle and she was already there and NO Zhu Zhu's. The look on her face was priceless because she had this smile on her face like.. HA HA I bet you to the Toy isle.. Way to go Babe!!!

So I left Target and I hit Walmart in Crystal Lake, IL. Funny thing here was I was right behind the woman from Target so was going there to... No luck as usually nothing.. notta.. zip.

I'm still on the Hunt and I will try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment